Wednesday, May 2, 2012

 

Using "Gifts" to find fact.

As a medium and a psychic I am able to draw from very different resources to obtain unseen information.  The responsibility in only stating what I saw without adding or subtracting to the data is huge.  However, when extremely bizzare scenario's present themselves it makes it easy to question one's own sanity - until the scenario is found out to be valid.

All investigations for a sensitive are done with zero information upon arrival.  On this example I was one of three to have most unusual animal experiences.  I walked around a seemingly normal overgrown yard with stables in the rear.  I walked up to the stables.  Having raised horses, I wanted to see how they had them decked out.  To my shock as I looked into the first stall, a ghost tiger jump up to say hello.  However, the reaction scared the living crap out of me.  I walked to the next stall and cautiosly peered in.  I again did not see a horse, but a spirit pot belly pig!  The next stall housed a ghost bear.

There was one last older stall behind.  It's roof was caved in and I was desperate to find a horse and my sanity.  At the last stall, I found lots of spiders and the warm feeling of horses.

Now the bigger challenge was to be honest about my experience with my team.  I walked into the home and found myself speachless from the tiger.  The home owner did catch a glimpse of my expression.  Embarrassed, I confessed with difficulty.  It was then that I learned other member had similar experiences in other places on the property were the zoo animals played years ago. 

Did the horse stalls house lions, tigers, and bears - and a pig?  Yup!  The lesson was to simply state what you as the acting sensitve "see" no matter how bizzare!  Even if that is not fact, it may be how your brain interprets something on importance.  Do not ever try to figure out what you "see".  Just state it and move on to the next.  Give as many details as you see that could be verifiable without reading in to any thing.

That concludes tonights insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Thursday, June 15, 2006 Orbs, Mist, and Apparitions As an investigator, many ask about orbs, mist, and apparitions and wonder what they ar...